- Cours (CM) -
- Cours intégrés (CI) -
- Travaux dirigés (TD) 6h
- Travaux pratiques (TP) 40h
- Travail étudiant (TE) -
Langue de l'enseignement : Français
Description du contenu de l'enseignement
This teaching unit is designed as an experimental one-week microproject to be done under laboratory conditions. Its main objective is to enable students to elaborate and apply their own research program on a topic related to green organic synthesis & catalysis.
- Bibliographic work on the selected topic.
- Selection of adequate techniques and methods of organic synthesis to solve a well defined scientific problematic.
- Set-up & application of an experimental design.
- Analysis & discussion of the results obtained during the lab session through a written synthetic report and an oral presentation.
Compétences à acquérir
- Implement & adjust experimental procedures under non conventional conditions. Handle & tackle issues related to such alternative conditions.
- Perform an organic reaction in an independent manner from its choice, its monitoring and the set-up of reaction conditions, through the isolation, purification and identification of the expected products, to the analysis of obtained results and the management of waste.
- Get a critical and constructive position towards an experimental procedure, especially regarding the balance between its efficiency and its environmental impact.
- Work in a collaborative group, manage a project & make relevant decisions, give clear intructions to a collaborator/employee.
Faculté de chimie1, rue Blaise Pascal - BP 20296
67008 STRASBOURG CEDEX
Formulaire de contact